Executive Director – Communities In Schools of Wichita/Sedgwick County, Inc.
Communities In Schools of Wichita/Sedgwick County, Inc. (CISWSC) is a private, non-profit dropout prevention organization that is an affiliate of the nation’s largest stay-in-school network. Through our programs and resources, Communities In Schools of Wichita/Sedgwick County, Inc. connects students and their families to critical community resources, tailored to individual needs.
The Executive Director acts as the principal officer of CISWSC and is responsible for the overall administration, financial management, vision and strategic drive of this 501(c) (3).
- Manage and execute all core functions in compliance with National Organization:
- Community Partnerships
- Resource Development/Fund Raising
- Marketing and Public Relations
- Managing, Expanding and Developing CIS sites
- Providing and/or Brokering Quality Youth Programming and Services
- Data Collection, Evaluation and Reporting
- Drive the strategy of the organization in alignment with the Board’s vision.
- Implement all aspects of the Annual Operations Plan and Strategic Plan.
- Develop and strengthen partnerships with schools, corporations, individuals and civic groups etc., to continue to grow and sustain the future of Communities In Schools of Wichita/Sedgwick County, Inc.
- Ensure compliance with Total Quality Standards (TQS).
- Orchestrate internal or 3rd party grant writing to support and maintain operations.
- Supervise, mentor, coach and motivate a team of employees who aide in CISWSC’s success.
- Proven fundraising experience across a broad spectrum of activities.
- Sound understanding of the Kansas K-12 public education system.
- Ability to envision strategic opportunities in a highly dynamic environment.
- Polished and passionate verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience in fiscal management with a clear understanding of financial statements.
- Lead multiple initiatives simultaneously and manage a wide scope of responsibilities effectively.
- Ability to utilize networking, research and other resources to identify key contacts and communicate the CISWSC message.
- Bachelor’s degree.
Reports to: CISWSC Board of Directors.
All resumes should be sent via email to CISExecutivesearch@gmail.com